Friday, December 26, 2014

Stunning Fall Leaves


Designer Jessie Rayot designed this stunning wrap and it won her First Place in the 2014 CGOA Accessories Design Category!  I think it is just a standout.  And, I love the way she has created the unique design in other colorways to show the impact of her wrap.  Fall Leaves is a great name for it too.

The design is labeled 'intermediate' skill level and can be downloaded for $6 from anniescraftstore.com and from ravelry.com. This is one design that I believe has truly earned its place as leader of the pack. 

Jessie's website is a delight to investigate.  She has plenty more patterns for sale - both crochet and knit - and oodles of crochet patterns for free!  I've bookmarked her site so I can keep up to date with her creative offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment